According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Food Blender and Mixer Market is estimated to reach $15.17 billion by 2022. The growing disposable income of consumers, encouraging government initiatives for the consumption of a variety of food ingredients, and rising trade of these food ingredients are driving the market growth. Flourishing processed food industry is fueling the demand for the market globally. Furthermore, laborious work schedules requires on the go consumption of food.
Browse here For Full Report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/food-blender-and-mixer-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
For Same Category report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/market-research
Europe captured the major portion in the global food blender and mixer market. The consumption of food products such as snacks, bakery and dairy products are increasing in European countries. Asia is anticipated to grow at a faster rate as compared to markets of Europe and North America. In Asia Pacific, India is presently growing at a faster rate and is expected to report a significant growth rate in the near future.
Some of the key players in the market are Buhler Holding AG, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hosokawa Micron Corporation, John Bean Technologies Corporation, KHS GmbH, Krones AG, Marel HF, SPX Corporation, Sulzer Ltd., Tetra Laval International S.A., Ross Mixers, Zeppelin Systems, Admix, Franklin Miller Inc and Paul Mueller Co.
o Ice Cream
o Other Dairy Products
Double Cone Blenders
Screw Blenders & Mixers
High Shear Mixers
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Acute Market Reports
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103