According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Feed Probiotics Market accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach $XX million by 2022. Increasing health awareness regarding animal nutrition, industrialization of livestock industry, expansion of animal meat market are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, Lack of awareness in under developed regions, regulatory framework and competition for raw materials with other industries are hampering the market. Increasing demand in Asia-Pacific Markets and rise in the cost of natural feeds creates ample of opportunities in the market.
Browse here For Full Report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/feed-probiotics-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
For Same Category report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/feed-probiotics-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Lactobacillus is the main market and is expected to exhibit major growth during the forecast period. Pet feed segment is likely to exhibit the healthy growth in the next five years due to the increasing demand for meat products across the globe. Asia Pacific is likely to contribute the main market share in the overall feed probiotics market followed by Europe due to the occurrence of relatively large number of consumers in the region. Europe is also expected to show strong growth due to the ban on the usage of antibiotics that support the growth in animal, which in turn increases the demand for the feed probiotics market.
Some of the key players in the market include Danone SA, Royal DSM N.V., E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Novus International Inc., Arla Foods, Life Products Inc., Nebraska Cultures Inc., Chr. Hansen A/S, Provita Eurotech Ltd, Nestlé Nutrition, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. (Japan), Lallemand, Novozymes, General Mills and Calpis Co., Ltd.
Animal Types Covered:
Other Animal Types
Type of Bacteria Covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Acute Market Reports
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103