According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hydraulic Fracturing & Services market is accounted for $49.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $94.76 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.85%. Healthy increase of exploration & production activities in unconventional oil & gas reserves is expected to remain a key factor in driving the market growth. However high water usage, environmental concerns, and concerns about seismic activities are seen as major restraints to the hydraulic fracturing market.
Exploration & Production activities in unconventional resources segment such as shale gas and tight oil are expected to maintain the momentum over the next few years. North America has been driving the market since its inception as it is the epicentre of shale reserves exploration. However Asia Pacific is anticipated to have an exponential growth in the market for the forthcoming years.
Browse here For Full Report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/hydraulic-fracturing-services-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
For Same Category report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/hydraulic-fracturing-services-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Some of the major players in the global Hydraulic Fracturing & Services market include Baker Hughes Inc., Weatherford International Inc. , C&J Energy Services Inc., United Oilfield Services, RPC Inc., Superior Well Services Inc. , Cudd Energy Services, Schlumberger, Patterson-Uti Energy Inc., Halliburton, Calfrac Well Services Ltd. , Trican Well Technology Ltd. , FTS International, Tacrom Services S.R.L. and Keane Group.
o Frac Sand
o Resin Coated Sand
Fluid Type covered:
Plug & Perf
o Tight Oil
o Tight Gas
o Shale oil
o Shale gas
o Coalbed methane
Drilling types Covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement.
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Acute Market Reports
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103