According to Stratistics MRC, the Medical Lifting Sling Market is valued at $0.35 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $0.92 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, rising geriatric population and huge recovery cost from injuries resulting from manual handling of equipment are driving the market growth. However, persistent difficulty in handling obese patients, lack of skilled training and knowledge to handle patients are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Browse here For Full Report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/medical-lifting-sling-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
For Same Category report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/market-research
Transfer sling segment is expected to be the largest segment and fastest growing segment in the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the multi-purpose usage of the sling. North America is expected to grow at a double-digit CAGR over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in this market include Spectra Care Group, Silvalea Ltd., Joerns Healthcare, LLC, Handicare as, ETAC AB, Guldmann Inc., Prism Medical Ltd., Invacare Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Getinge Group, ArjoHuntleigh, Argo Medical Inc., Bestcare, LLC, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, DJO Global and GF Health Products, Inc.
End User Covered:
Home Care Facilities
Elderly Care Facilities
Other End Users
Usage Type Covered:
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Acute Market Reports
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103