Highest percentage of packaging industry executives, 49%, consider current economic conditions to be stable across the globe, while 39% of executives identify economic conditions to be either favorable or very favorable. Rising investment in housing and construction, escalating urbanization, development of retail chains, and a rapid increase in the healthcare and cosmetics sectors are driving packaging demand in emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, and Russia.
Browse Full Report Here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/packaging-industry-business-confidence-report
- Key points included in this report –
Highest percentage of respondents highlights the current global economic conditions as stable during H2 2017.
- In total, 57% of packaging industry executives indicates favorable or very favorable economic conditions in North America over the next six months.
- The economic environment in Asia is expected to be higher in H2 2017 compared to H1 2017.
- Respondents who operate in North America and Asia-Pacific have a more favorable opinion about their region in H2 2017.
- Asia is expected to record the highest average score for favorable economy in H2 2017.
Rising investment in housing and construction, escalating urbanization, development of retail chains and rapid increase in healthcare and cosmetics sectors, are driving the stable economic environment for the packaging industry, and customer confidence levels will remain positive during H2 2017 (September 2017-February 2018) as compare to H1 2017 (February 2017-July 2017). Survey results reveal that executives who operate in North America project a more favorable opinion about the economic prospects in the region for H2 2017.
The report “Packaging Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017”, examines executives opinion about the business environment during H2 2017 (Sep 2017-Feb 2018). It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
Browse the complete report at: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/packaging-industry-business-confidence-report
- In total, 57% of packaging industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in North America in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- More than, two-third of industry executives are optimistic or very optimistic over the industry and the companys growth during the next six months
- Overall, 37% of respondents operating in Europe do not expect any change in supplier prices of transit packaging over the next six months
- Political changes in country/countries of operation will pose challenges for packaging organizations over the next
Over three-quarters of executives operating in North America and Asia-Pacific indicate customer retention as the top priority in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017.
Download Free Request Sample: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/109620
Reasons to buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the packaging industry over the next six months
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of packaging industry executives in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2017.
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.