According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surgical Robotic Market is accounted for $3.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The rising need for automation in the healthcare sector and rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries and minute robotics are the factors driving the market growth. However, accidental injuries due to broken devices and system errors are expected to hinder the market.
Browse here For Full Report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/surgical-robots-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
For Same Category report:http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/surgical-robots-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Orthopedic surgery is anticipated to be the fastest growing application during the forecast period. System-related services is projected to be the fastest growing segment, due to increasing need for technical systems support and product parts replacements. Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets driven by the increasing healthcare expenditure, increasing awareness of robotic surgeries and shifting trend towards adoption of technically advanced procedures. Intuitive Surgical Inc. company is the pioneer of the robotic surgery and currently holds a leading share in the world surgical robotic systems market.
Some of the key players in the market include Think Surgical, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Accuray, Hansen Medical, Inc., Mazor Robotics, KUKA AG, Medrobotics, MAKO Surgical Corp., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Renishaw plc, Stanmore Implants Worldwide Ltd, Medtech S.A., Johnson and Johnson, Blue Belt Technologies, Inc. and Medtronic.
Surgery Types Covered:
Head and Neck Surgery
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Acute Market Reports
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103